You can record exciting moments like your baby's first steps and joyful laughter with an HD camcorder and save them on a Blu-ray Disc. Then, you can relive those special moments with HD images anytime you want. Preserve all the special events of your newborn baby with HD images and sounds.
- Organize your camcorder movies and digital photos onto a single Blu-ray Disc.
- You can keep your memories fresh forever by saving images of the newspaper on the day your baby was born, early drawings, and other memorable events.
- BD data lasts for a long time and colors stay fresh, so you can enjoy your exciting memories in HD quality.
It can be a real chore to separately save the photos and movies that you take on your vacation. With a Blu-ray Disc, you can compile the data taken by your family and friends all onto a single disc.
- Keep the movies from your camcorder and the photos from your digital still camera all on the same disc.
- Use a large-screen TV to show photos and videos of your vacation to family and friends.
- Keeping everything on a single disc also makes it easier to find shots later.
Blu-ray Discs meet the needs of both professional and amateur photographers who not only want to save their photos in compressed JPEG format, but also want to archive RAW and TIFF data to prevent any image quality deterioration.
- While only about 30 photos can be saved in RAW format on a CD, and about 140 photos on a DVD, a 50-GB Blu-ray Disc can hold about 2,000 photos.
- Continuous shots of sports scenes and fast-moving subjects like wild animals can also be archived while saving space.
- Blu-ray Discs are ideal for preserving your favorite shots.
Create original movies by editing HD camcorder scenes and adding background music. Take a seat in the director's chair and create your own movies starring your family and pets. Welcome to Hollywood!
- You can edit HD images without losing image quality and copy them onto a Blu-ray Disc.
- Use your favorite editing applications.
- Copy your favorite videos and give them to friends.
Big sporting events like the Olympic Games and the World Cup, which occur only once every four years, are much more exciting to watch with realistic HD images.
If you record them with a Blu-ray Disc recorder, you can enjoy the powerful images and sounds anytime you wish.
- BD's large capacity lets you save these timely sporting events.
- By using a recorder to save hours of HD images, you can preserve major events in high image quality.
- Blu-ray Discs are ideal for saving your favorite sporting events.