Easy Sharing and Playback
Upload your favorite videos. It's a snapshot easy!
Easy Web Uploading
Simply select the videos and photos inside the camcorder in advance to connect the HX-DC2 to a PC via USB.
HD Writer VE 2.0*
It's so easy to upload your images on to YouTube™ or Facebook™. The included HD Writer VE 2.0 software* lets you post videos and photos with easy operation.
* For Windows OS
Excellent format compatibility.
MPEG-4 files are widely used because they combine video and sound in the same file. As a result, the files can be quickly and easily saved onto a PC and then uploaded onto blogs or social networking sites to share with friends and family.
Ideal for Mac and PC users.
The HX-DC2 lets you record videos in the iFrame. With iFrame, the video in your camera is the same format you'll edit, so it's fast to import and edit with compatible video editing software. iFrame is based on standards, so it works with a number of applications ― such as iMovie.
- Shoot in iFrame mode.
- Data can be quickly transferred to a PC, with no need for data conversion.
- Data transferred from the HX-DC2 can be directly edited with iMovie.
- Increases in volume due to the data conversion process are also suppressed after editing.
- Your images can be easily shared on the web and used for mobile enjoyment with any portable device.
You can make your camcorder wireless.
Eye-Fi™ Card Compatibility
By using the Eye-Fi™ card, you can save files recorded on a card to a PC of file-sharing site via a wireless network. You can direct transport the data to your device (smartphone, tablet etc.) without connecting another access point.
- • The functions of the Eye-Fi™ card (including wireless transmission) are not guaranteed to work on this product. In the case of a malfunction of the card, please contact the card manufacturer.
- • To use the Eye-Fi™ card, permission from the national or regional government is required. Do not use if you have not obtained permission. If you are unsure as to whether use is permitted, please check with card manufacturer.
- • Install the software supplied with the Eye-Fi™ card in advance on your PC, and configure the Eye-Fi™ settings. (For settings methods etc., please read the card operating instructions or consult the card manufacturer)