- HDC-Z10000 NEW
World's First* 3D Compatible Camcorder with 3D Conversion Lens
Unlike previous 3D images that required complex, professional equipment to create, now you can shoot your own. Simply attach the 3D Conversion Lens to the SDT750 for quick and easy 3D shooting. And because the SDT750 features the Advanced 3MOS System, which has gained worldwide popularity, colors are vivid and 3D images are extremely realistic. Let the SDT750 save precious moments for you in true-to-life images.
* As a consumer camcorder with 3D conversion lens for the AVCHD standard (as of July 1, 2010).
3D Conversion Lens VW-CLT1
Easily save important scenes in 3D.
3D Image Recording
When the 3D Conversion Lens is attached, the SDT750 artificially produces an effect called visual disparity. Right and left images are captured simultaneously by the two lenses, and recorded using the side-by-side method. To view* the recorded images, simply connect the SDT750 to a 3D compatible TV, such as a VIERA 3DTV with an HDMI mini cable.
* A TV that is capable of 3D playback using the side-by-side method, 3D Eyewear, and HDMI cable connection are required for playing the 3D images you have recorded.
* Some models of VIERA 3DTV may require a firmware update to play 3D images from an SD card. For details, please visit
Capturing voices over a wide area for a more life-like sound.
5.1-Channel Surround Sound System
The SDT750 is equipped with five electret condenser microphones. The center mic helps capture the sound source and distance accurately, so you get a more 3-dimensional effect than you get with conventional systems, which capture all of the sound from the front. This lets you enjoy dynamic sound together with the lifelike 3D images.
* Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. "Dolby" and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Wind Noise Canceller
The technology of the previous Wind Cut function has evolved to form the Wind Noise Canceller. The new function automatically detects and suppresses only wind noise, to give you natural sounds with lifelike ambience. Also, unlike the previous Wind Cut function, which switched to monaural recording, the Wind Noise Canceller enables stereo recording. This maintains natural sounds when shooting outdoors.
You can adjust the level of low-frequency sound that is included in the audio track while shooting.
* As a consumer camcorder with 3D conversion lens for AVCHD standard (As of July 1st, 2010)