Easily watching with connect a cable - or just use the memory card.
Easy Connecting, Easy Viewing
Just connect your HD camcorder to an HDTV and get ready for an incredible high-definition
video show. If your TV is HDMI* compatible, a single HDMI mini cable is all you need. When
using a video component cable, you need a separate audio cable. * HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of
HDMI Licensing LLC.
- VIERA Link
- Connect your HD camcorder to a VIERA* or compatible Blu-ray Disc™ Player* via an HDMI mini cable, and you can control both units in synchronized operation with a single remote control. This kind of simple, easy operation makes it enjoyable to view your recordings.
* Availability of models may differ depending on the country.
* With VIERA Link, a control signal sent through the HDMI cable allows linked operation of a VIERA TV, compatible DIGA DVD recorder, and the HD camcorder. Please note that this function applies only to equipment that is compatible with VIERA Link, and that VIERA Link does not let you control every function of all connected equipment.
Use your PC and included software HD Writer HE 1.0
Editing, Archiving and YouTube™ or Facebook™ Uploading
HD Writer HE 1.0 software, included with the camcorder, makes it easy to play or edit videos on your PC
and have more fun when the shooting's done.
Also Enjoyable When the Shooting's Done
For further information
about Panasonic PC
- Importing Data
- When the camcorder is connected to a PC, the software automatically starts up. Importing data takes only a few clicks of the mouse.
- Easy YouTube™ and Facebook™ Uploading
- The videos you've recorded are easily uploaded to YouTube™ or Facebook™ in their original high quality. HD Writer HE 1.0 lets you share your videos worldwide.
- It's easy to add titles, rearrange scenes, provide transition effects, and edit images in single frame units.
- Make a copy either in the original high-definition AVCHD format, or in the standard-definition DVD-Video (MPEG-2) format.
• About HD Writer HE 1.0:
Even if the system requirements mentioned in these operating instructions are fulfilled, some personal computers cannot be used.
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected through USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software does not support the multi-boot environments.
This software does not support the multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista / Windows 7 (Installation and uninstallation of the software requires an administrator account.)
• Microsoft®, Windows®, Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• YouTube™ and the YouTube Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
• iMovie and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
• Intel, Pentium, Celeron and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.
. All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.