Enjoy 3D images the easy way.
2D to 3D Conversion
Images that were shot in 2D without using the 3D Conversion Lens can be easily transformed into 3D images with the 2D to 3D Conversion function. Simply connect the camcorder to a 3D-compatible TV with an HDMI cable. The 2D to 3D Conversion function then uses the image processing capability of the engine to convert 2D images into 3D. This is an easy, casual way to enjoy the excitement of 3D.
Easy Connecting for 3D Video Playback and Archiving
- Connection for 3D Video Playback
- To play back 3D videos, simply insert an SD Memory Card in the slot of a Panasonic VIERA 3DTV.* Or you can use an HDMI mini cable to connect the camcorder to a VIERA 3DTV or another 3D TV that is compatible with the side-by-side method. Playback is also possible through an AVCHD-compatible player/recorder.**
* Some models of VIERA 3DTV may require a firmware update to play 3D images from an SD card. For details, please visit
** If the player/recorder is not 3D compatible, you need to set the 3D mode on the TV manually.
*** To play the content with a recorder, the data must be copied to an HDD.
* To burn the content onto a BD/DVD, the data must be copied to an HDD.
** The models availability varies depending on countries and regions.
- Connection for 3D Video Archiving
- Recorded 3D data can be saved onto a DVD by simply connecting the V700/V700M to an optional DVD burner with a USB cable and pressing a button. You can also use an AVCHD-compatible recorder to save data onto a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD.
Easy Editing (HD Writer AE 4.0)
HD Writer AE 4.0 offers a wide variety of 3D editing functions. 3D switching allows various effects to be added to scene transitions. Titles can be inserted in front of the images, and special effects can be positioned with the titles, with a lever for adjusting the visual disparity. This makes editing 3D images as easy as editing ordinary 2D images. If the user's system supports NVIDIA 3D Vision, the 3D images can be checked as editing proceeds.
• About HD Writer AE 4.0:
Even if the system requirements mentioned in these operating instructions are fulfilled, some personal computers cannot be used.
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows NT.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected though USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software does not support the multi-boot environments.
This software doen not support the multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Installation and uninstallation of the software requires an administrator account.)
• Microsoft®, Windows® and Windows Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• YouTube™ and the YouTube Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
• iMovie and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
• Intel, Pentium, Celeron and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.
• NVIDIA and 3D VISION are either registered trademarks or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.
. All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.