Enjoy 3D images the easy way.
2D to 3D Conversion
Images that were shot in 2D without using the 3D Conversion Lens can be easily transformed into 3D images with the 2D to 3D Conversion function. Simply connect the camcorder to a 3D-compatible TV with an HDMI cable. The 2D to 3D Conversion function then uses the image processing capability of the engine to convert 2D images into 3D. This is an easy, casual way to enjoy the excitement of 3D.
Easy Connecting for 3D Video Playback and Archiving
- Connection for 3D Video Playback
- With Panasonic VIERA 3DTV,* you can easily watch FULL HD 3D images using the Frame Sequential Method by simply inserting an SD Memory Card** into the SD card slot or connecting the camcorder with an HDMI mini Cable.** Playback is also possible with a Panasonic 3D-compatible Blu-ray Disc™ player or recorder.*** The recorder can be used to save high-quality 3D images as well.
* A TV that is capable of side-by-side method 3D playback, 3D Eyewear, and HDMI cable connection are required to play the recorded 3D images. Some VIERA 3DTV models allow direct 3D-image playback from an SD card.
** Applicable models
VIERA playback is possible on Spring 2012 or newer models. DIGA playback and recording are also possible on Spring 2012 or newer models. Playback on other-brand equipment produces side-by-side method 3D images.
*** If the player/recorder is not 3D-compatible, you need to set the 3D mode on the TV manually.
**** To play the content with a recorder, the data must be copied to an HDD.
• Some VIERA 3DTV models may require a firmware update to play 3D images from an SD card.
For details, please visit http:/panasonic.net/avc/viera/information_3dviv/
• Model availability varies depending on the country and region.
- Connection for 3D Side-by-Side Video Archiving
- Recorded 3D data can be saved onto a DVD by simply connecting the X900/X900M/X800 to an optional DVD burner with a USB cable and pressing a button. You can also use an AVCHD-compatible recorder to save data onto a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD.
* To burn the content onto a BD/DVD, the data must be copied to an HDD.
** The models availability varies depending on countries and regions.
- Connection for AVCHD 3D Format Video Archiving
- Recorded MVC (Multiview Video Coding) format 3D data can be saved onto a Blu-ray Disc™ by simply connecting the X900/X900M/X800 to an AVCHD-compatible recorder with a USB cable and pressing a button.
Easy Editing (HD Writer AE 4.1)
HD Writer AE 4.1 offers a wide variety of 3D editing functions. 3D switching allows various effects to be added to scene transitions. Titles can be inserted in front of the images, and special effects can be positioned with the titles, with a lever for adjusting the visual disparity. This makes editing 3D images as easy as editing ordinary 2D images. If the user's system supports NVIDIA 3D Vision, the 3D images can be checked as editing proceeds.
• About HD Writer AE 4.1:
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows NT.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected though USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software does not support the multi-boot environments.
This software does not support the multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Installation and un installation of the software requires an administrator account.)
• Microsoft®, Windows® and Windows Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• YouTube™ and the YouTube Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
• iMovie and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are generally the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.
. All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.