- Double 3MOS Full HD
- 3MOS Full HD
- Wearable Camera
The New 3MOS System Pro is comprised of the F1.5 LEICA Dicomar Lens, the 3MOS BSI Sensor, and Crystal Engine Pro II. In addition to the excellent color reproduction and high-resolution images that the 3MOS system is known for, the new 3MOS System Pro delivers greatly enhanced image quality, particularly in images shot in dimly lit situations.
* Compared to HDC-X900/X900M/X800.
The X920 Series uses the BSI (Back Side Illumination) Sensor to enhance the three MOS sensors for excellent shooting performance even in dim lighting situations. Pixel Shift Technology, which took years to develop, provides a huge number of effective pixels for moving pictures – equivalent to four times the pixel count of Full-HD. This technology renders ultrafine images with excellent color reproduction and superb detail.
The wide shooting range expands the breadth of photographic expression, extending from 29.8mm wide-angle* to Intelligent 25x zooming. HYBRID O.I.S. + uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way. This lets you capture crisp, clear images with reduced blur in almost every shooting situation.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
The X920 Series is also equipped with Level Shot Function, in addition to the 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +. Level Shot Function automatically detects and corrects the tilting of captured images. It records more horizontal images even if when shooting in an unstable or awkward position such as low-angle or high-angle shooting.
- Level Shot Function OFF:
- Images are often tilted without realizing it.
- Level Shot Function ON:
- An acceleration sensor detects the tilt, and automatically levels the scene.
The large-diameter F1.5 lens is mounted with a Nano Surface Coating applied to the lens surface. These advanced lens systems suppress ghosts and flaring when shooting moving pictures, and let you record bright images with very little noise even in dark places.
The X920 Series features ultra-high speed Crystal Engine Pro II. By using this engine to perform high-speed processing of the huge number of pixels – approximately equivalent to four times the pixel count of Full-HD – that are obtained with pixel shift technology, superb Full-HD image quality is achieved even in detailed image parts.
Horizontal resolution of 1080 TV lines* makes it possible to shoot high-resolution
Full-HD images that express even extremely small details.
* According to the JEITA ITE chart and CIPA (for digital cameras) ISO 12233 resolution chart.
- X920 Series
- Record up to 1080 TV lines in amazing high quality resolution.
- Horizontal resolution cannot be maintained, so the image is unclear.
In high resolution, 20.4-megapixel still pictures* come out extremely beautiful.
* For images recorded with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
• Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• The Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
• The iFrame log and the iFrame symbol are trademarks of Apple Inc.
• Design, functions, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.