* Converted to standard 35mm camera equivalent, at the wide-end.
The Extra Optical Zoom function uses the center part of the CCD to extend this 5x zoom ratio to powerful 10.5x zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 294mm) at a resolution of 3-megapixel or less.
The Auto Scene Selector*1 senses the ambient conditions and automatically selects any of the Scenery, Portrait, Macro, Night Portrait*2, Night Scenery or Sunset Mode accordingly.
*1 With some subject and shooting conditions, it is just not possible to judge the best shooting details. When this happens, it is recommended that you shoot with the Scene Mode that best suits your purpose.
*2 In the Auto Scene Selector, the Night Portrait is not identified when the flash is turned off.
• QuickTime Motion JPEG. • Some lens movement sounds may be recorded. • In Motion Picture Mode, the length of recording time depends on the capacity of the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card. (Up to the equivalent of 2 GB per motion-image recording.) • [For Europe] Motion pictures can be recorded continuously for up to 15 minutes. Also, continuous recording exceeding 2GB is not possible. Remaining time for continuous recording is displayed on the screen. • [For other regions] Motion pictures can be recorded continuously up to 2 GB. The maximum available recording time for up to 2 GB only is displayed on the screen. • Use a card with SD Speed Class* with “Class 6” or higher when recording motion images. * SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing. • SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats. • If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
* Based on the CIPA standard.
- The 2.7-inch LCD serves as a small photo and video viewer, allowing you and friends to enjoy viewing images.
- In addition to 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9, you can shoot with a unique, square-shaped 1:1 aspect ratio.
- The PHOTOfunSTUDIO smartly sorts your images into practical folders for quick, easy management.