Photos or videos recorded in AVCHD on the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards are easy to view on a Panasonic VIERA TV. Simply insert the card into the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card slot on VIERA TV or DIGA Blu-ray Disc™ player to playback your content. Alternatively, you can use an optional HDMI mini cable to output the photos and videos you took from the camera directly to the TV for VIERA Link. Most of the control is possible using only the TV's remote control.
The pictures taken with the 3D Photo Mode via the 3D VIERA TV offers you a whole new exciting experience.
• The HDMI output function requires the optional RP-CDHM15/CDHM30 HDMI mini cable. Please confirm that the TV you are connecting to has an HDMI input terminal compatible with the selected signal. Depending on the cable used, some functions may not be possible. Panasonic HDMI cables are highly recommended.
• AVCHD motion images recorded with AVCHD-compatible digital video cameras cannot be played on the DMC-FZ200. • AVCHD motion images recorded onto an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card or a DVD disc cannot be played on a device that does not support the AVCHD standard. • SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats. • If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the support site.
• More detailed information is available on our support site.
You can upload images to Facebook™ (photos and videos) and YouTube™ (videos) with simple operation.
Select "Upload Set" from the playback menu, and then select the photos and videos.
The software is launched after connecting the camera or SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card to a computer.*
You can share the URL by e-mail right after the upload!
* LUMIX Image Uploader starts up automatically on the computer if the supplied software "PHOTOfunSTUDIO Ver. 6.0" or later is installed.
In other case, start up the menu by double-clicking the file “LUMIXUP.EXE" in the folder below:
[My Computer] > [Removable Disk] > DCIM > AD_LUMIX (Windows)
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
The PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.3 PE makes it possible to sort and organize photos not only of those newly taken but also of those stored in your computer with quick start-up and fast read-in of images.
It is easy to create an edited short video by just selecting the photos and video clips you like with Short Movie Story function and burn it onto a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD disc in MPEG2.
The DMC-FZ200 records original image data in RAW file format, which allows images to be developed according to your intention. A number of highly advanced functions can be applied to these RAW images by using the SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SE software utility, with its unique combination of high resolution and extraordinary color separation performance.