Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > COMPACT CAMERAS > SZ5 > Wi-Fi
LUMIX Special Features
The DMC-SZ5 integrates a Wi-Fi® connectivity (802.11 b/g/n). With the “LUMIX LINK” app, you can utilize a smartphone as another control / monitor to zoom, set focus and shoot from a distance.
It is possible to tag the location information to the image by utilizing the GPS log of a smartphone and share it to the preferred SNS.
Playing back to confirm the image is possible so that you can continue shooting right at the spot without moving back to the camera to reset like you do with the self-timer function.
You can instantly upload and share your images on an SNS using the“LUMIX LINK” app on a smartphone.
The “LUMIX CLUB” is Panasonic’s exclusive cloud service for data storage. With the Cloud Sync. Service, photos and videos can be synchronized among the compliant electronic devices you use.
The Auto Image Transfer function automatically transfers images on your camera to a computer or other compliant devices while charging the battery via the wireless access point at home.
* When the firewall of the OS, security software, etc. is enabled, connecting to the PC may not be possible.
You can enjoy watching your photos with friends and family on the big screen of a VIERA HDTV complying with Digital Media Renderer for DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) standard *2 via Wi-Fi®.
*1 About the compatibility with Wireless TV Playback function, please refer to the support site below.
*2 The wireless access point (router) is required.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• Picasa is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• Flickr is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
• The Twitter name and logos are trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
• Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
• iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Return to Top