The DMC-GX7 realizes high-quality image recording with real-to-life details through excellent resolution image rendering and color reproduction. Panasonic developed new 16.00-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor that achieves both higher resolution and higher sensitivity image recording with less noise in comparison with the predecessor DMC-GX1. The Venus Engine features its advanced noise reduction systems which make it possible to remove large block of noise which was formally hard to detect and helps produce clear, smooth image especially for the nighttime scenery.
The combination of the new Live MOS Sensor and the Venus Engine achieves max. ISO25600.
* CIE 1931 x,y color space.
The LUMIX G adopts Contrast AF for its focus system. Compared with the Phase difference system AF, the Contrast AF boasts higher accuracy especially in shooting with bright lens with small F value. The DMC-GX7 also features high-speed Light Speed AF, making it possible to capture even the fast-moving subject clearly. The camera and the lens exchange the digital signal at max. 240 fps to minimize the time to focus.
Panasonic has been integrating POWER O.I.S. / MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the digital interchangeable lenses to suppress blur caused by hand-shake. To further enhance usability, the DMC-GX7 incorporates Optical Image Stabilizer in the camera body which works as effectively as the MEGA O.I.S. for the first time in LUMIX DSLM cameras. Not only the digital interchangeable lenses without image stabilizer but also classic lenses can be mounted to enjoy blur-free photography.
• Availability of models, colors, product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C,LLC.
• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.
• If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
• The DMC-GX7 is compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards.
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• "AVCHD Progressive", "AVCHD", the "AVCHD Progressive" Logo and the "AVCHD" Logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Works with iMovie logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.