Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 ASPH.
- F1.4 brightness allowing a beautiful soft focus for photos and videos to be even more impressive
- A superb image quality with minimum distortion, chromatic aberrations that pass a stringent Leica standard
- The UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and glass mold aspherical lenses for achieving uniformed description from the center to the edges
- Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflection at the entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||9 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens)
|Nano Surface Coating
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||f=25mm (35mm camera equivalent 50mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.3m / 0.98ft
||Approx. 0.11x / 0.22x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||φ46mm / 1.81inch
||φ63mm / 2.48inch
||Approx. 54.5mm / 2.14inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 200g / 7.05oz
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
• LEICA is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. SUMMILUX is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. The LEICA DG lens is manufactured using measurement instruments and quality assurance systems that have been certified by Leica Camera AG based on the company's quality standards.
Return to Top