Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 ASPH.
- F1.7 brightness allowing a beautiful soft focus for photos to be even more impressive
- 2 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
• Continuous AF does not work for still image recording.
• The LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 ASPH. utilizes a lens drive system to realize a compact and bright F1.7 lens. As a result, sound and vibration may occur during focus operation, but this is not a malfunction.
• Operating sounds will be recorded when auto focus is performed during motion image recording. It is recommended to record with Continuous AF set to OFF, if the sound of operation bothers you. Also, it is not possible to set the focus mode to AFC.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||7 elements in 5 groups (2 aspherical lens)
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||f=20mm (35mm camera equivalent 40mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.2m / 0.66ft
||Approx. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||φ46mm / 1.81inch
||φ63mm / 2.48inch
||Approx. 25.5mm / 1.00inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 100g / 3.53oz
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Return to Top