Because the left and right eyes are located at different positions on the face, the left and right eyes perceive slightly different images. The difference between the two images is called "visual disparity". The brain processes these two images with visual disparity to reconstruct spatial conditions, enabling us to see thing with three-dimensional depth.
[About 3D Viewing]
Anyone who is hyper sensitive to light, suffers from heart disease or is otherwise unwell should avoid viewing 3D pictures.
• Doing may have an adverse affect on such medical conditions.
If you feel tired, uncomfortable or otherwise strange when viewing 3D pictures, stop viewing at once.
• Continuing to view may cause illness.
• Please rest appropriately after stopping the viewing.
When viewing 3D pictures, we recommend taking a break every 30 to 60 minutes.
• Viewing for extended periods may cause eye-fatigue.
Short-sighted or long-sighted persons, those with differences in the sight of their right and left eyes, and those with astigmatism are advised to correct their vision by wearing glasses etc. Stop viewing if you can clearly see a double image while viewing 3D pictures.
• There are differences in the way that different people experience 3D pictures. Please correct your sight appropriately before viewing 3D pictures.
• You can change the 3D setting of your television or 3D output setting of the digital camera to 2D.
When viewing 3D pictures on a 3D compatible television, position yourself a distance away that is least 3 times the effective height of the television.
• (Recommended distance): For 42”; approx. 1.6 m (5.24 feet), for 46”; approx. 1.7 m (5.58 feet), for 50”; approx. 1.9 m (6.23 feet), for 54”; approx. 2.0 m (6.57 feet).
• Viewing from a distance closer than the recommended distance may lead to eye-fatigue.
Viewing of 3D pictures is not recommended for children under 5 to 6 years.
• It is difficult to know how children will react to tiredness or discomfort, and they may become ill suddenly.
• When children are viewing, have a responsible adult ensure that eye-fatigue does not occur.