Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm / F4.0 ASPH.
* The firmware update is recommended.
Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
The firmware update to ver. 1.1 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
- 2 aspherical lenses and 4 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- Ultra wide-angle with 114° of diagonal angle of view at wide-end
- F4.0 brightness over the entire zoom range thanks to its large-diameter glass molded lens elements
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- The optimally designed lens hood enables use even under strong sunlight
• Light from the built-in flash of the camera may be blocked and cause shading areas in the resulting picture depending on the shooting condition.
• Due to the ultra wide angle field of view (35mm camera equivalent: 14-28mm), peripheral vignetting may appear when the built-in flash of the camera is used.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||16 elements in 12 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses)
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||f=7mm to 14mm (35mm camera equivalent 14mm to 28mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.25m / 0.8ft at all focal lengths
||Approx. 0.08x / 0.15x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||114°(W) - 75°(T)
||φ70mm / 2.76inch
||Approx. 83.1mm / 3.27inch (from the top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 300g / 10.58oz
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Return to Top