Main Contents begins from here.
- We will produce energy-efficient products.
- We will reduce CO2 emissions across all our manufacturing sites.
- Global Citizenship
- We will encourage the spread of environmental activities throughout the world.
All Panasonic Toughbook mobile computers are certified by an environmental impact scoring system known as the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT). The program is overseen by a board of eco-advocates, electronics recyclers and others to help purchasers compare and evaluate computer desktops, laptops and monitors based on their environmental attributes. EPEAT grades factors such as elimination of environmentally-sensitive materials and energy conservation. A Bronze-rated product meets all 23 required criteria. A Silver-rated product meets all 23 required criteria plus at least 50% of the optional criteria. A Gold-rated product meets all 23 required criteria and at least 75% of the optional criteria. All Toughbook computer models are either gold- or silver-rated, ensuring the highest level of environmental performance.
- Takeback Programme for corporate-use PCs implemented in Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy.
- Energy saving in the production process
- Energy saving equipment has been introduced and with improved use of production facilities, energy use is reduced and CO2 emissions are cut back every year.
- Chemical substance management in the production process
- Through improved production methods, the use of “chemical substances targeted for reduction”, defined by Panasonic, are being reduced every year.
Specification and configuration may vary depending on country. Accessories may vary depending on your mobile PC configuration.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Consult a Panasonic sales office near you for more details and availability of integrated options.
Local navigation area begins from here.