This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
Daylight View technology enhances image visibility even under bright lighting. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination. Because it produces easy-to-see images without having to increase the lamps' output power, it helps to reduce power consumption.
With System Daylight View, the setting can be changed manually to optimize image color perception depending on the usage environment.
An advanced image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low-frequency components, and brings out fine details accordingly. The resulting images have a more natural, three-dimensional appearance with crisp, clear detail.
The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with a level of brightness and color reproduction that makes each color stand out.
It consists of the following two functions:
• Vivid Color Control:
This unique control technology optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel.
It increases the brightness of each RGB color by minimizing the unallocated portions between the colors,
to achieve truly vivid coloring.
• Lamp Modulation Drive System:
It controls the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and white segments of the color wheel separately.
Because the actual light output is controlled in relation to each color segment, light usage is optimized and
color balance is obtained without lowering the brightness.
Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for Easy Setup
By combining the optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box, with its HDMI and other input terminals, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals can be transmitted up to 100 m (328 feet) over a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. It allows projector connection with only one cable, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Also, because control signals can be simultaneously transmitted, the ET-YFB100G input signal can easily be switched with the wireless remote control that is included with the projector. The projector can be controlled by either serial or LAN communication.
Also Supports Other Manufacturers’ Peripheral Equipment
DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to technology based on the transmission standards used in Crestron’s DigitalMedia 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, etc. Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready projector by using another manufacturer’s equipment based on the same technology.*
* Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible projector.
Wireless projectors require no cables for PC connection. That means you don't have to worry about cable lengths, and you can flexibly lay out the system for fast, easy setup and removal.
Panasonic projectors allow the following wireless projection methods.
- Each version of Wireless Manager ME is compatible with specified projector models. Be sure to use the Wireless Manager ME software supplied with each projector. If Wireless Manager ME of a different version is used, there will be some restrictions on usable functions depending on models. For details, see the software download page.
- If the computer is not equipped with a wireless LAN function, a wireless LAN card is required. In the case of Macintosh computers,
only the built-in wireless LAN function is supported.
- The ET-UW100 is available in the following countries and regions as of July 2012. North America, England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Holland, Finland, Portugal, Greece, and Japan.
- The Marker function is available for the Wireless Projector for iOS only.
Audio can be output from the audio output terminal in Standby mode*.
This function is useful when the audio output terminal is connected to the external audio system** via the projector.
* Select the Menu for setting.
** In addition to the speaker, an audio amplifier is necessary.
Some lamp-based projectors use long-life filter systems, such as the Auto Cleaning Filter and the Eco Filter. A long replacement cycle reduces the hassle of maintenance. We also have SOLID SHINE Series projectors, which feature a filter-free system.
SOLID SHINE Series projectors with the new LED/Laser-combined light source require no filter replacement due to carefully engineered sealed optics.
You enjoy maintenance-free use for about 20,000 hours* while maintaining excellent brightness and picture quality.
* A guideline for light source replacement. The maintenance-free period may be shortened due to environmental conditions.
The wide shift range accommodates various room sizes and shapes.
When lights or ventilation holes are located in the ceiling mounting site, you can simply relocate the projector to avoid them.
Note: This illustration shows the vertical/horizontal lens shift (possible projector setting range) of the PT-RZ370 when mounted to the ceiling.
This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed.
The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processor.*
* The Multi-Screen Processor is included only on certain models. For details, see the relevant product pages.
The built-in closed caption decoder processes and displays the text information of closed-captioned content. This function saves the cost of an external decoder, and makes it an ideal teaching tool.
Note: Captions may not be displayed on some devices or software.
This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
* This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.