This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
- High image quality with up to 20,000 lm of brightness.
- A compact design for flexible, labor-saving installation.
- Four-Lamp or Dual-Lamp System prevents sudden lamp failure.
- A Geometric Adjustment function for high-level projected image correction.
- Portrait mode also enables projection onto vertical surfaces.
Panasonic's large venue high brightness projectors feature a compact design. Whereas, equivalent class other brand models require three or more people and special equipment to carry them, Panasonic projectors can be carried by only two people. That helps to save shipping and labor costs.
Note: Comparison of 20,000-lm class projectors.
The four-lamp system or dual-lamp system allows the projector to keep working even if a lamp should fail.
This system achieves a long life and stable operation.
Portrait mode enables portrait projection. This adds more solutions for projection mapping, staging, and other needs.
Note: Usage conditions vary depending on the model. For details, see the relevant product pages.
- High image quality from projectors with up to 20,000 lm of brightness and flat panel displays for video walls with up to 800-cd/m2 of brightness.
- A Super Narrow Bezel for seamless large-screen layouts.
- Projection from the ceiling or floor is possible using an Ultra-Short Throw Lens.
- A variety of image patterns can be expressed using a Multi Window Processor.
The super-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 4.9 mm* wide for video wall installations. Even in large-screen configurations, the screen borders can barely be seen, so images are powerful and natural.
* The bezel width varies depending on the model.
For details, see the specifications on the relevant product sites.
The functions vary depending on the model. See and check the functionality of each model.