- Projector Global Home
- Preliminary Product Information
- 28,000 lm (Center)*1/27,000 lm of brightness from an exceptionally compact and lightweight body.
- Proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology delivers bright and immersive picture quality and enables minimal maintenance under continuous operation*2.
- Real Motion Processor frame-creation technology reproduces smooth video images with minimal motion blur.
- Combines 1-Chip DLP™ imaging with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for immersive picture quality at 10,400 lm (Center)*1/10,000 lm (Center)*1 of brightness*3.
- Approximately 20,000 hours*4 of maintenance-free operation.
- Providing a variety of advanced features, such as DIGITAL LINK connectivity, free 360-degree installation capability, Multi-screen projection and Geometric Adjustment.
- New-generation laser diode delivers 5,400 lm (Center)*1/5,200 lm of brightness.
- Laser light source with original Panasonic technology delivers approximately 20,000 hours*4 of continuous operation.
- Dust-resistant design, and lamp free / filter free structure provide
long-lasting maintenance-free reliability.
- High brightness of up to 6,200 lm*6 from a compact body.
- Long lamp replacement cycle: up to 5,000 hours (Eco) /
4,000 hours (Normal)*7.
- A variety of optional lenses and DIGITAL LINK connectivity*8 ensure installation and system integration flexibility.
- High brightness of 5,000/4,500 lm*10 from a compact body.
- A maximum 8,000-hour*11 lamp replacement cycle and
16,000-hour*12 air filter replacement cycle contribute to the low TCO.
- DIGITAL LINK connectivity and optional wireless projection
capability*9 ensure system integration flexibility.
- Luminance measured at center of screen.
- Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
- Brightness by model: PT-RX110 (10,400 lm (Center)/10,000 lm) and PT-RZ970/RW930 (10,000 lm (Center)/9,400 lm).
- At 20,000 hours, projector brightness will have decreased to approximately half of its original level (Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3, Image mode: Dynamic). Panasonic recommends cleaning or checkup at point of purchase after every 20,000-hour period (approximately). Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
- Geometry Manager Pro is available only with PT-RZ970.
- Brightness by model: PT-EX620 (6,200 lm), PT-EW650 (5,800 lm), PT-EZ590 (5,400 lm), PT-EX520 (5,300 lm) and PT-EW550 (5,000 lm).
- The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
- DIGITAL LINK featured on PT-EZ590/EW650/EX620 only.
- The optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module is required.
- Brightness by model: PT-FX500 (5,000 lm) and PT-FZ570/FW530 (4,500 lm).
- This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
- The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.