- Simplifies cabling / layout
- Minimizes infrastructure cost
- Cost of control system upgrades
- Total cost of AV control software
- Lowers installation cost
- Reduces the possibility of system breakdowns
- Allows signal transmission for up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher, using RJ45 connectors
- Enables digital connection of HDMI, uncompressed Full-HD videos, audio, LAN, and control commands
- Reduces the possibility of system
- Eliminates image and sound degradation
* Only when the PT-VW431D and ET-YFB100G are used together.
- Minimizing initial costs (for system introduction, wiring, cables and other accessories)
- Minimizing layout restrictions due to cable length
- Minimizing maintenance needs and malfunctions after the system is established
- Providing a system that is easy for lecturers, presenters, etc., to use.
The ET-YFB100G includes a scaling/resizing function, and can be operated by the projector's remote control.