This is a software application that lets you operate interactive function. Requiring no PC installation, it can be started and used
from external memory.
Before using the Whiteboard software, the SP Driver must be installed and calibration must be done.
For specific instructions, refer to the operating instructions.
|Compatible Projector Models||
PT-CW331R / CW241R / CX301R
* SPDriver settings must be made to use the Whiteboard software on Windows®8
|Latest Version||Version 5.1.0
Update information (Version 5.0.5)
• Improved background switching UI (added background switching button).
• Improved file saving UI (supported filename designation, etc.).
• Added overwrite saving to project saving function.
• A minor problem was resolved.
* Compatible with Japanese, English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian or Chinese versions of the above operating systems.
|CPU||Intel Architecture (Intel® Core™ 2 processor or later)|
|RAM||32-bit version: 2 GB or more
64-bit version: 4 GB or more
|Disk space||250 MB or more of free space
(In some cases, an additional 1.5 GB is necessary for installing the Microsoft®.NET Framework.)
Resolution: XGA (1,024 x 768) - Full HD (1,920 x 1,080)
* Only the primary monitor is supported when using multiple monitors.
|Needed Software||Web Browser||Internet Explorer 8.0 or later|
|Software library||Microsoft®. NET Framework 3.5.1 or later|
|PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010 (32bit),
PowerPoint 2013 (32bit)
・Please notice that it is not guaranteed of the proper operations for system requirements other than the above mentioned requirements
or for self-made computers.
・If the USB port monitor software is working, the Whiteboard software or the SPDriver software may not work properly.
In this case, please exit the monitor software before using the Whiteboard software or the SPDriver software.
・If either LightPen3 or LightPen3_Lite interactive software is already installed in your computer, note that the Whiteboard software and LightPen3/LightPen3_Lite software cannot be run at the same time.
Downloading and Installing the SP Driver
The SP Driver differs among the PT-CW331R/CW241R/CX301R, the PT-TW341R, and the PT-TW331R/TX301R.
Download the appropriate driver for the projector you are using.
This SP Driver is the same as the one that is used for LightPen3 or LightPen3_Lite interactive software. If the SP Driver is already installed in your computer, there is no need to re-install the SP Driver.
How to Download and Install
1. Click the "Download" button above.
2. Double click "Setup.exe" (SP Driver).
Downloading the Whiteboard Software
How to Download and Install
1. Click the "Download" button above, or right click the “Download” button above and select Save to file
to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
2. Unzip the saved "WhiteBoardSoft_v510.zip" file.
3. Double-click the "WhiteBoard.exe" file inside the "WhiteBoardSoft_v510" folder to start the app.
4. To copy the app to external memory or a PC, copy the entire "WhiteBoardSoft_v510" folder.
When ".NET Framework 4.5.2" is installed in a Windows® 8 computer, the Whiteboard Software cannot be started by the above download instructions. In this case, double-click the Whiteboard35.exe file in the "Whiteboard" folder that is inside the unzipped folder.
The SP Driver differs between the PT-CW331R/CW241R/CX301R and the PT-TW331R/TX301R.
When using the interactive function of both the PT-CW331R/CW241R/CX301R and PT-TW331R/TX301R with a single PC,
use the following procedure to install the SP Driver.
1. Download and install the SP Driver for the PT-CW331R/CW241R/CX301R first.
2. Then, download and install the SP Driver for the PT-TW331R/TX301R.
3. Connect the projector in which the interactive function will be used to the PC with a USB cable.
Depending on the PC being used, a screen to confirm auto playback operation may appear prior to the setup screen during
step 1 to 2. If the [AutoPlay] screen appears, close the screen.
(Do not click [Run setup.exe].)
* Depending on the PC being used, it may take 1-2 minutes for the screen to appear.
The illustrations and screenshots in this page may be different from those on your computer.
In addition, the specification of this software is subject to change without notice.