Wireless Manager ME 4.5 for Macintosh
This application supports wireless transfer of screen display images from a PC to the NT- series.
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-F200NT / FW100NT / F100NT / LB51NT|
|Latest Version||Version 4.5.1 Rev:1316
Click buttons below to check out version information.
* Changes from Version 4.5.0 Rev:455.
Mac OS X Ver10.5(Leopard) is now compatible. (Restrictions : MacBook and MacBook Pro with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor only).
|PC System Requirements||OS: Apple Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and OS X 10.5* (Leopard)
* MacBook and MacBook Pro with the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor only
CPU: Mac OS X 10.4: 800-MHz or higher Power PC G4, or 1.8-GHz or higher Intel® Core™ Processor. Mac OS X 10.5: MacBook and MacBook Pro with the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor only
RAM: 256 MB or more
Empty hard disk capacity: 60 MB or more
Hardware conditions: An 802.11 b/g built-in wireless LAN adapter must be installed and running properly.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Click the "Download" button above.
2. Downloading will begin and the "WMmac" disk image will appear.
3. Double-click the "wireless manager.pkg" icon inside the "WMmac" disk image.
For specific installation instructions, refer to ''Network Quick Guide''.