This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
- Projector Global Home
- Software Download
- Software for Previous Models
- Wireless Manager ME 4.5 for Windows
Wireless Manager ME 4.5 for Windows
This application supports wireless transfer of screen display images from a PC to the NT- series.
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-F200NT / FW100NT / F100NT / LB51NT|
|Latest Version||4.5 (4505.4503.4502)
Click buttons below to check out version information.
* Changes from Version 4.5 (4503. 4503. 4501)
The new version corrects problems such as the projector not being able to search when requested by an account without administrator privileges, and failure to start Live mode when DHCP is set to ON.
|PC System Requirements||OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows® XP Professional, Windows® XP Home Edition, Windows® Vista® Ultimate 32 bit, Windows® Vista® Business 32 bit,
Windows® Vista® Home Premium 32 bit, Windows® Vista® Home Basic 32 bit,
CPU: Windows®: Intel® Pentium® III or higher, or other compatible processor (800 MHz or higher is recommended.)
RAM: 256 MB or more
Empty hard disk capacity: 60 MB or more
Hardware conditions: An 802.11 b/g built-in wireless LAN system or an 802.11 b/g wireless LAN card must be installed and running properly.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice. Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WirelessManagerME45_2_win.exe. This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WirelessManagerME45_2_win.
2. Double click the Setup icon in the WirelessManagerME45 folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to ''Network Quick Guide''.