This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
Wireless Manager ME 6.0 (6.0.2) for Macintosh
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-VW435N/VX505N and
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-VW435N/VX505N
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT /
LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Click buttons below to check out version information. |
Update information from Version 6.0.1.
• Support the PT-VW345NZ/VX415NZ.
PC System Requirements
|OS||Apple Mac OS X v10.6/v10.7/v10.8
* The Japanese, English and Chinese versions of the above operating systems are supported.
* Operation is guaranteed only with preinstalled or clean-installed operating systems.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel® Core™ i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
|Hard disk||At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
|LAN environment||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more, 2,880 dots x 1,800 dots or less|
|Web browser||Safari 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
(Used when controlling the projector using a web browser.)
• If you are logged in to a “normal” user account, sound may not be output from the computer.
If sound is not output from the internal speakers, quit this software, and then make sure that “Internal Speakers” is
selected in “Output” of “Sound” in “System Preferences”. If it is not selected, manually switch to “Internal Speakers”.
• On a computer that has an automatic graphics switching function, projection may fail if “System Configuration” →
“Energy Saving” → “Automatic Graphics Switching” is enabled. If projection fails, disable this function.
• When connecting under the IEEE802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adapter, projector and access point used
must all support the 11n standard.
• When using the projector at the [S-DIRECT] or [M-DIRECT] setting, use a wireless LAN adapter that supports “WPA2/AES”.
Downloading and Installing the Software
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.