This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
Wireless Manager ME 6.0 (6.0.2) for Windows
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-VW435N/VX505N and
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-VW435N/VX505N
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT /
LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Click buttons below to check out version information.|
Update information from Version 6.0.1.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel® Core™ i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
|Hard disk||At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
|LAN environment||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more, 2,048 dots x 1,536 dots or less|
|Web browser||Internet Explorer 6.0/7.0/8.0/9.0/10.0|
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7
Microsoft Windows® XP: SP3 only supported
Microsoft Windows Vista®: Up to SP2 supported
Microsoft Windows® 7: Up to SP1 supported
• Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 computers must be logged onto using the Administrator’s account for
transferring audio files.
• It may not be possible to use some of the functions of a computer if it is using a wireless WAN (wireless wide area network).
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point used must all
support the 11n standard.
• If the computer has a switchable graphics function is to be switched, remember to stop projection before switching the function.
• The PT-VW435N/VX505N/VW345N/VX415N (S-DIRECT/M-DIRECT connection) are the only projectors capable of wireless connection using
Windows® 8 with no access point. When using a model other than the PT-VW435N/VX505N/VW345N/VX415N, use [USER1] to [USER3]
(infrastructure mode) employing an access point.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WMme6.0.2_win.exe.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMme6.0.2_win.
2. Double click the setup icon in the WMme6.0.2_win folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
USB driver for the USB display function (only for the PT-VW435N/VX505N/VW345NZ/VX415NZ/VX400NT)
If you are connecting the USB cable for the first time, it is necessary to install a USB driver. Go through the following steps
to install the USB driver. The USB display function is only available when the projector supports the USB display function.
Downloading the USB driver
Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click usb_driver.exe.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named USB_Display_Driver.
Installing the USB driver (For the first time when you connect the USB cable)
1. When the “Updated Driver Software” screen appears, click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
• When using a computer that runs Windows® XP:
1. Select “No, not this time”, and click [Next] on the “Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)", and click [Next] .
2. Click [Browse] for “Search for driver software in this location”.
On the “Browse For Folder” screen, select the “USBDriver” folder that was generated after downloading, and click [OK].
3. It is now time to return to the wizard screen, so click [Next].
4. The <Windows security> screen is displayed so click “Install this driver software anyway”.
• When using a computer that is running Windows® XP, click
[Continue Anyway] on the <Hardware Installation> screen.
5. When the “Windows has successfully updated your driver software" message appears, click [Close].
If you change the USB port on the PC, it is necessary to perform the above-described operating again.
When using the software in Windows® 8, the "Found New Hardware Wizard" may not start up automatically.
If this is the case, select "Device Manager" → "Other devices" → "RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget," and then install the USB display driver manually.