Where does EVOLTA come from?
The ultimate energy solution
EVOLTA is Panasonic’s No.1 primary battery. It consistently outperforms our competition’s premium products across all the commonly accepted industry tests in almost any appliance you can think of. The EVOLTA concept was born from the words “evolution” and “voltage”, with evolution signifying growth and voltage representing high power. EVOLTA batteries are next-generation batteries, with unique Panasonic technologies propelling dry-cell capabilities to new heights. EVOLTA delivers increased power and longer life, even after very long periods in storage. Combining class-leading performance with safety and reliability under the harshest conditions, it’s not surprising that EVOLTA is now the most trusted battery brand in the world.
Three aspects of EVOLTA evolution
- High-reactivity materials
- Newer and more effective reactive materials are used in EVOLTA batteries to generate consistently high power over a longer lifespan. These materials include a high-purity manganese dioxide and a titanium additive.
- Ultra-high-density filling technology
- If the density of the filling materials inside a battery is inconsistent, performance can suffer. The development of new materials has led to uniform, homogenized filling density in EVOLTA batteries for superior performance.
- Thinner gasket for higher capacity
- An improved structural design has reduced the bulk of the gasket and can, providing greater internal volume for active chemical ingredients—which means longer life and improved discharge performance.