Head on this page.
Configuration of SESS
- Battery Management System
- This component controls the charging and discharging of the storage batteries. Comprised of standard modules for power storage and a battery management controller, this component can manage multiple component batteries so that they can be used as if they were a single battery.
- Standard Battery Module for Energy Storage
The standard battery module is a freely scalable building block containing 312 cylindrical 18650-type lithium-ion battery cells (18 mm diameter, 65 mm length) often used in laptop computers and power tools. By using proven battery technology, we are able to realize the highest level of safety and quality.
- Maximizes the performance of batteries by monitoring the operating conditions of each lithium-ion battery
- Sophisticated safety design at each level: cells,storage units, systems, and housings
- High versatility enables the battery to be used according to the required capacity: from residential houses to large storage
Return to Top