Head on this page.
Text begins from here.
Electric Material Technology for Creating a New Future for People and the Earth
Adopted to the world's front-line computers. Over 10PetaFLOPS achieved.
- Molecular design technology has brought about high functions at the molecular level, allowing the formation of a high-performance network polymer.
- Microdispersion technology offers a high shearing force that causes the microdispersion of functional fillers essential for high functionality at the primary particle level.
Development of a high-heat-resistant, low-dielectric, halogen-free resin has lead to the achievement of high-speed transmission and high reliability ranked top in the industry.
The printed wiring board material is used in various electronic equipment, such as
- smart phones
- hybrid cars
- high-performance servers
- super computers
Charm you with invisible performance! Contribute High-definition touch panel.
The technology is provided by merging together the silicone resin synthesizing technique and the functional nano-particle complex technology
- The technology allows the precise control of the refractive index.
- The technology allows the control of hydrophilic, lipophilic, water-repellent, and oil-repellent surface energies.
The optical surface design technology for thin-film resins and the ultra-precision coating technology for continuous rolls have achieved low reflectivity ranked top in the industry.
The AR film is used in flat panel display (FPD) devices, such as tablet PCs, smart phones, and touch panels.
- The printed wiring board material applicable to various products ranging from smart phones to super-computers
- The flexible material and semi-conductor package material manufactured by a continuous manufacturing method for thin-film structures
- The highly reliable sealing material that protects state-of-art LSI chips for a long period
- The high-function optical film used for optical adjustment in touch panels and reflection prevention in LCDs.
The electronic material technology offers an optimum design for molecular mixing and superior surface functions, contributing to an improvement in the performance of electronic devices, thus inviting a bright future.
Sub Menu begins from here.