Head on this page.
Text begins from here.
Energy Management Technology for Creating a New Future for People and the Earth
Global share 90% by excellent performance and NO defective(5.0 million)
- A dielectric film of 3µm or less in thickness realizes a rated voltage of 750 V.
- Our original pattern design/vapor-deposition technology has achieved an open failure mode.
- The material technology improves products' humidity resistance and heat resistance.
Small, light, and highly reliable
- The withstand voltage characteristics of an extremely thin dielectric film have been improved to achieve a small and light capacitor (20% less in size and weight than capacitors of other companies).
- Our original pattern vapor-deposition technique ensures the capacitor's high reliability (open failure mode).
- Material technique improves the capacitor's humidity resistance and heat resistance.
Realize engine restart by use of capacitors
- Our original bi-directional power conversion technique and partial resonance circuit achieve a small-sized, highly efficient DC/DC converter.
- The digital calibration technique enables flexible measures against irregularities and time-dependent changes of parts, ensuring the reliability of in-vehicle parts.
Our original power control system enables energy regeneration and engine restarting with a micro-power supply.
- Heat energy generated by braking is converted into electrical energy.
- An electrical double-layer capacitor allows the engine to restart after stopping idling.
- High-performance devices providing solutions to environmental/energy problems are integrated with digital control technology.
- We provide power supply solutions that are a best fit to customer devices.
- Our energy management technology will be widely available in the car electronics field where high quality, high reliability, and high safety are essential.
The energy management technology contributes to energy saving, energy creation, and energy storage.
Sub Menu begins from here.