Main Contents begins from here.
Camera image is not displayed and get error code (4/12002).
[Error message and code]
- IP address or domain name is not correct in multi camera display configuration
-> Configure correct IP address or domain name.
In case of access multi camera screen from Internet, IP address should be global IP address.
In case of access multi camera screen from local network, IP address should be local address.
- Connection may be timeout
-> Access network when it is not busy, or terminate the other software that is using network.
- The setting of the multi for 2 cameras
Local IP address: 192.168.1.100
Global IP address/Viewnetcam: 126.96.36.199/shop1.viewntcam.com
Local IP address: 192.168.1.101
Global IP address/Viewnetcam: 188.8.131.52/shop2.viewntcam.com
- Access Camera A and enter ''Multi''
- Setting for Camera A to access via the internet IP Address or Host Name: 184.108.40.206 or shop1.viewntcam.com Port No.: 50000
- Setting for Camera B to access via the internet IP Address or Host Name: 220.127.116.11 or shop2.viewntcam.com Port No.: 50001
- Setting for Camera A to access through LAN IP Address or Host Name: 192.168.1.100 Port No.: 50000
- Setting for Camera B to access through LAN IP Address or Host Name: 192.168.1.101 Port No.: 50001
- Set 1-4 to be the internet access and 5-8 to be the local access, and then you can choose the access type.
- If you have 5 or more cameras, set Camera A for the internet access and Camera B for the local access.
- You must set Port Forwarding on the router and cameras.
Banner area begins from here.