The Camera Portal or Setup Page is not displayed.
[Troubleshoot: HGW600] [Troubleshoot: BB_HGW700]
- In case of LAN condition, it may take a while. Please wait.
- Check that one of LAN1 - LAN4 or WIRELESS indicators are green. Also, check if the LAN card or wireless LAN card is on. If not, check that the LAN is connected.
- Check power on sequence, the first is modem or ONU, then this product, then PC.
- Check that an IP address has been assigned to the LAN side PC by this product. If it has not been assigned, check that the PC has been set to Obtain IP Address Automatically, and restart the PC.
- If this product's IP address (:port number) has been modified enter the new IP address (:port number) in the web browser's address bar. (The default port number is 80. When the port number is 80 it is not necessary to enter it.)
- To access the setup page, it may be necessary to set the web browser.
- Select Internet Explorer Tools, then Internet Options... in Internet Explorer, and click the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level... in Security level for this zone.
- Enable "Active scripting" in Settings.
Banner area begins from here.