Audio is not produced from an external speaker connected to the camera.
[TroubleShoot: Audio Feature]
- The Listen button appears like this:
-> Click the Listen button. (It will change to .)
- The Talk button is gray.
-> [Talk] is not permitted on the General User page. Permit it
- Microphone is not selected on your PC's volume control screen.
-> Click [Options] -> [Properties] -> , and check [Recording] on the Volume Control window. In the "Show the following volume controls" column, check [Microphone], and click [OK]. Check [Select] on the Recording Control window.
- The PC's microphone input setting is set to mute.
-> Open the PC's Volume Control window, check the microphone checkbox and then adjust the volume controls.
- A speaker is not connected to the camera.
-> Connect an external speaker to the camera.
- An amplifier is not connected to the camera.
-> The camera's audio output terminal is a line output. Connect it to an external speaker with a built-in amplifier.
- Audio can only be received for short periods of time.
-> Change the settings to extend the PC Audio Input Timeout.
- The camera speaker volume settings are set to minimum.
-> Adjust the volume settings to an appropriate volume.
- The camera access is going through a proxy server.
-> The audio feature cannot be used when going through a proxy server.
Banner area begins from here.