Main Contents begins from here.
How can I determine if I need to contact the call center to ask to repair the PLC unit. [PLC Adaptor :Troubleshooting]
|Answer...||Please set up according to manual and do the following steps.
1) Plug Master-Adaptor and Terminal-Adaptor which wants to be tested into the same wall outlet. and confirm setup with PLC lights on.
2) Testing the network speed according to manual.
3) If the speed test result is the "Best", it is OK.
4) Disconnect Master-Adaptor from the outlet.
5) If Terminal-Adaptor's PLC Indicator is turned off, it is OK.
(If indication is not turned off, Terminal-Adaptor have been linked with another Master-Adaptor. )
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.