Main Contents begins from here.
Products & Solutions
- There is no need to use transportation, so you save time and money, while helping to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Even in remote locations, the ability to share images and sounds results in more active communication.
- It is relatively inexpensive compared with videoconference systems that require special equipment.
1. Data Can Be Shared with the Main Site
Data displayed on the main site's interactive Panaboard can be shared with all of the sites, and notes can be written directly onto the large-screen display. This allows real-time information sharing among main and sub sites for smoother, more effective meetings. All of the data, including handwritten parts, can be saved as a file, so there is no need for members to take notes — they can concentrate on the meeting instead.
2. Data Written at Sub Sites Can Also Be Shared
Sub sites can also be given mouse control from the main site in order to write data onto the display. The interactive Panaboard's ability to use handwriting allows two-way visual communication to make meetings more active.
3. Sounds Can Be Heard Through the Interactive Panaboard's Built-in Speakers
Web conference systems are also able to share web camera images and microphone sounds, to ensure smooth communication. And the large screen of the interactive Panaboard is highly effective for sharing information with all members. Built-in speakers on the UB-T880W and UB-T880 let you hear people speaking, with greater convenience than the speakers on a notebook PC.
|Web Conference System Name||Company Name|
WebEx features a video streaming function. It makes it easy to hold lifelike meetings with the feeling that everyone is right in the same room. All WebEx products are equipped with high-performance functions that allow easy, intuitive use, for maximizing web conference applications.
|Cisco Systems, Inc.|
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.