Main Contents begins from here.
Network Camera Support Information List
Support Information (WV Series) --> Click here
Information of Audio Featue
- The procedure to install the G.726 codec on your PC
The audio G.726 codec must be installed on your PC to view the buffered MPEG-4 videos using Windows Media Player.
- BB-HCM3xx/HCM5xx Series Information "Audio Featue"
( Notes / Trouble shooting )
- [ About Port Forwarding ]
The following information explains how to allow you to access the camera via the internet.
- [ Configuring your router for Port Forwarding ]
When you have two or more devices (Network Cameras, computers, printers, etc.) on a network which connects to the internet using a broadband router, and if you want each device to be able to be accessed individually over the internet, you will need to configure your network router for Port Forwarding.
SD/SDHC memory card recording
- The number of JPEG images to be saved into an SD/SDHC memory card
- The total amount of time to save MPEG-4 images into an SD/SDHC memory
- SD Memory Card Formatting Software
Obtaining of "SD Memory Card Formatting Software".
The Formatting Software is needed for the use of the SD/SDHC memory card.
Please download and install software to "Procedure to Install" on the support page.
- The MPEG-4 viewer program is an ActiveX Control that is used to play MPEG-4 files within Internet Explorer. This software is installed automatically the first time you view MPEG-4 videos.
- Approximate length of time that MPEG-4 images are buffered in the internal memory of the camera.
- "Network Camera SD Viewer" can reproduce the buffered image recorded in SD memory card with the computer.
- Status Information Description Page. [ BB-HCM5xx/BL-C1xx ]