Main Contents begins from here.
Optional Stand Ceiling Installation
Optional Stand Ceiling Installation procedure for network camera
- Camera model: BL-C10/C30
- Optional stand: Service Parts No.PQZMBLC10A
- -When mounting, we suggest using the hardware we provide. Mounting in any other manner may cause the camera to fall, resulting personal injury or damage to the camera.
- -To reduce the load on the mounting hardware, dress the cables neatly and secure with tape.
- Mount the Flexible Stand firmly to the ceiling or beam using the three screws (accessories). -Do not mount the camera on a soft material. The camera may fall and damage.
- Attach the Network Camera by screwing the threaded mount into the stand mounting hole.
- Adjust the position of the Network Camera and secure the Flexible Stand firmly.
- Secure the cables and Flexible Stand with the tape (customer-provided) as indicated below.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.