Main Contents begins from here.
Outline for TEL(KX-series)
1. Purchase of parts, accessories
- As we cannot provide a direct sales service from Japan, please contact the nearest Panasonic Service Shop where you purchased the product.
- Or kindly contact our Authorized Sales & Service dealer. For information such the address, telephone or fax number, please ask your local Panasonic Service dealer.
If you want to know the address of local Panasonic Service dealer. Click "HERE"
- First of all, please click again the operating instructions as a mistake could have occurred during the installation or the usage of product.
- Please contact the shop where you purchased the product.
- Or contact our Authorized Sales & Service dealer. For information such the address, telephone or fax number, please ask your local Panasonic Service dealer.
- In any case, do not attempt to repair the product by yourself. Such an action could result in an increase of the damage and therefore our technicians might not be able to repair it.
- Damages resulting from the product falling in the water, being struck by lighting, etc might be impossible to repair.
3. Repair charges and parts & accessories' price
- The repair charges and parts & accessories' prices are established by each countries. We advise you, before ordering something, to check the prices with the dealer in your country.
4. Concerning products purchased abroad
- Since Electricity Voltage, Plug's shapes and telephone's standard plugs are differentin each countries, it might be impossible to use certain products in certain countries.
- The guarantee is only valid in the country where the product has been purchased. Repair as well as other services might not be available locally.
- Depend on countries, products might be rejected by the customers. The main reason is to follow the regulations of electric wave Law in the country.
- Some countries prohibit the import of Cordless telephones. Please confirm this with your authorities before purchasing.
5. Caution Lightning
- Instruction: Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electric storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
- Installation: Never install or reinstall telephone wiring during a lightning storm.
- Product Protection: Our products possess a protection circuit, but these are not 100% effective in the case of a major lightning strike.
6. Modification of Telecommunication products
Telecommunication products are approved by each country. Illegal modification is prohibited because the performance and basic specification is designed based on each country's standards. If a customer modifies their product, original performance may be noticeably affected. If products brought from other countries are not working correctly in the using country, it isusually caused by a difference of power voltage, frequency, telephone wire type or calling signal.
7. Caution when you purchase the telephone / facsimile
When you connect the telephone / fax to public telephone line, in some countries, the telephone must have authorization. This is called 'Type Approval'. Telecommunication products are approved per country. When you buy the apparatus, you are requested to buy the apparatus with T/A guaranteed. If your country introduce T/A system, please click "HERE" and confirm the country name.
8. Service Manual (circuit diagram included)
Our service manual (circuit diagram included) is only for internal use by our service technicians of authorized service centers and service dealers. So, we do not supply it to the individual customer.
Concerning the Panasonic products catalog, this catalog is provided by our authorized sales companies in each country. For a list of our authorized sales companies worldwide, click "HERE"
10. Cannot Supply Spare Parts
Except for Japan, all Panasonic products worldwide are sold through Panasonic sales companies or authorized agents which are contracted to supply all spare parts and repairs. For repairs, please contact your Panasonic sales companies or authorized agents. Panasonic Japan do not supply spare parts directly to you.
11. Just for your information
12. If you did not get any suitable information, cilck "HERE"
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.