HDVC Mobile, an Android™ application, will connect an Android™ terminal to the HD Visual Communications System on a 1:1 basis over a Wi-Fi network. This lets you participate in videoconferences from your office or on the go.
You can hold a videoconference with your office staff while you are away. This increases business efficiency by enabling close communication from virtually anywhere. Especially ideal for salespeople who are often traveling.
You can also hold a videoconference with your office staff while you work at home. Unlike phone calls and e-mail messages, this smooth communication makes you feel like you are in the same room, greatly boosting work efficiency.
Using your Android™ terminal, access Google Play, search “HDVC Mobile” and install the application on the terminal.
• If the application cannot be installed, refer to Google’s support page.
This product is licensed under the AVC Patent Portfolio License. This license permits the end user to perform, for personal and non-commercial use, only the following actions:
– Encode video in compliance with the AVC Standard (below, "AVC Video").
– Decode AVC Video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in both personal and non-commercial activity.
– Decode AVC Video obtained from a video provider licensed to provide AVC Video.
Additional information may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC. See http://www.mpegla.com.
Open Source Software
Parts of this product use Open Source Software supplied based on the conditions of the Free Software Foundation’s LGPLs and other conditions. Relevant conditions apply to this software. Therefore, please read license information about LGPLs, and information about "License information" in the "Settings" screen on this system. At least three (3) years from delivery of products, Panasonic will give to any third party who contacts us at the contact information provided below, for a charge of no more than the cost of physically distributing source code, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code and the copyright notices covered under LGPL.
Please note that software licensed under LGPL is not under warranty. Contact Information
• Connection between the HD Visual Communications System and Android™ terminals is a 1:1 connection. Android™ terminals cannot be connected to each other.
• The communication bandwidth for the Android™ terminal may be limited by the packet amount. For details, please contact your Internet service provider.
• The packet amount for the Android™ terminal may increase due to the sending and receiving of motion images. This should be considered when concluding the communications contract with your Internet service provider.
• HDVC Mobile cannot be used with 3G devices because the bandwidth is likely to be insufficient.
• A bandwidth that supports 384 Kbps or more is required to use HDVC Mobile for sending and receiving images and sound (for QVGA video and G.722 monaural audio).
• The paid activation key cannot be returned for a refund once it has been used.
• Wi-Fi is a registered trademark or trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
• Google, Android and Google Play are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.