Main Contents begins from here.
- 1. Products which are not working properly
- 2. Warranty conditions
- 3. Purchase for consumable parts and accessories
- 4. Obtaining an operational instruction manual (users manual)
- 5. Purchasing a product detailed on Panasonic's website
- 6. After-sales service for CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW Drive
4. Obtaining an operational instruction manual (users manual)
Question1. How do I obtain a users manual?
The Global Service Center Network may assist you by supplying it on a chargeable basis as long as the product is still being manufactured. If the manual is missing, please first contact the store of purchase.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.